Become a VFW Member
You served your country in a foreign war, insurrection, or expedition—the bond that you share with others who honorably wore our country’s uniform is unique and unmatched. Regardless of which branch or conflict you defended our country in, join an elite group of patriots who feel the same—join the VFW.
Honor your Relative’s Combat Service by Joining our Auxiliary
This country is indebted to your service, that’s why the VFW strives to make a difference in the lives of veterans, their families, and their communities.
Benefits of Membership
- The camaraderie and fellowship that comes with being part of the nation’s largest group of combat veterans
- Assistance securing the benefits you’re entitled to as a veteran
- Discounts on numerous insurance and health care plans
But wait, there’s more…VFW Membership gives you Savings on:
- SAT/ACT College Test Preparation
- Hotels, Motels, and Car Rentals
- Financial Services
- Satellite TV and Computers
- Real Estate and Mortgage Services
- VFW-Sponsored Insurance Programs
- Health Care Services
- Dignity Memorial Programs
- Identity Theft Protection
- Lifelong Memories and the VFW Honor Roll
- Veteran Employment Assistance
- Become an annual member of our post for only $36.00 per year which includes your VFW magazine subscription
- Become a Life Member for either a one-time payment (based on your age), or take advantage of our 12-month installment plan.
- Become a Legacy Life Member (Bronze, Silver or Gold level). Ask the Post Quartermaster for additional information.
If you are a U.S. citizen who has served honorably in the Armed Forces and has served in an overseas conflict, you are eligible to become a member of the VFW. You can join us even if you are still serving in the military. The VFW counts over 75,000 active-duty, Reserve and National Guard service members among our ranks